I had several of those butterfly fairies fluttering about my worktable.
They were just asking to have something interesting behind them, but I didn't want to just attach them flat. If you've seen my wing earrings, you know I've gotten into bending things lately, so sure enough I found myself twisting them all sorts of ways. Here are two that came out of the adventure:
But "Best in Show" for this lot was definitely this one:
Not so easy to get that opal like effect to show on camera, but you get the idea. I got in some good wire wrapping practice here.
I'm working steadily now on my pieces for the September "Change it Up" Challenge and blog hop on September 25!